Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to install a bay aluminum ?

Waiting for a better solution How to install a bay aluminum ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 22:12 
Hello, I bought two aluminum windows at Brico Depot. I have a 120mm insulation and bay frames of 60mm. The problem is that they deposit at DIY are not typed the insulating aluminum. My question is simple, do what I can put the bay and applied directly to a stall for my insulation or do you know a store where I could find typed insulation adequate? Tell me how I should do? Thank you in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:12 
Hello,

For your rack, first at ground level, the sole must rest on a support healthy, clean and level.

If you ask in applied directly to the wall, you will have a "hook" over your insulation You will find typed subdivisible insulation, or do it yourself then.

For typed inside, take the boards planed you treat and decorate beforehand depending on your home, you will set your typed through the brackets and fill you with an insulating plate, a strip of BA13, adhesive coating etc..

For External typed, if necessary, use wood again, or type Etherne blink, you typed in a zinc or painted metal, you see.

you want to ask your rack flush inside your insulation, the simplest is to provide a formwork with planed boards 20mm thick which will land on the bay, once the formwork and the bay raised, fill with the insulation, BA13 finish, coating etc..

typed in wood can be treated with a plasticizing wood painting, thus avoiding a too big interviews, or for finishing outside, nothing prevents you from asking a wink or a panel fibro.

When asking the bay, do not skimp on sealants.
Good luck

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:58 
Hello, I hope your problem is solved, I have a question about aluminum windows in bricodepot: this is what possess a lock outside ?
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1