Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to install a wood garage without slab floor ?

A solution has been found How to install a wood garage without slab floor ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:21 
Hello.
The council granted me permission as precarious (1-2 years) pending the amendment of land use plan to install a wooden garage on my land (310 m2) without détais, who had been refused permission for the first time since land is too small.
My question: how to pose the greatest possible level in this item 5.5 m X 3.5 m without sinking concrete slab to keep it stable without distortion and resists storms?
I thought of a metal frame, like U or IPN fixed from time to support themselves in sealed metal concrete floor.
be based on this frame garage attached by brackets to the base metal. The whole case is removable. I know metal working and welding, I also thought a belt full blocks in excess of 5 cm of soil, but it is already in the masonry, and may be demolished later when I ask a new authorization.
Perhaps there there alternatives? I'm interested, Please

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:19 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
HELLO
Your first idea is the best solution, especially with the IPN will be ideal, unless your job is flawless, and ease, it will take elbow grease this weighs their weight, no problem with the mayor or other body such as urban planning, you can sleep quietly and comfortably. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:05 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
If Bj is temporary, I'd cheaply (IPN is not given
..) I would ask - Well-pending on a bed of pebbles
perfectly level, 4 solid concrete blocks at the corners to secure and complete. Thus (for I presume that your shelter has no floor)
stones (although Damme) serve as surface traffic
inside. If later, you're allowed to build, you can reuse your
pebbles to the bottom of your concrete slab
and so you lose nothing. SLTS
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1