Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to install fiber ?

A solution has been found How to install fiber ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 5:47 
Hello,

I like to put fiber in my bathroom, how do you do the corners of walls must be cut or marry the angle? I'm not very good at DIY.

Thanks

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 7:50 
Good evening,
must pose as the tapestry. When you get near the corner, you cut the strip of the width necessary to arrive at the corner, over 2cm along its entire height. Paste the width and drop it. Ask the follow-up or drop off if it is wide, overlapping the start on his full height of 2cm on the previous one. This allows you to make up the vertical, using a plumb line. After the touchdown, using a knife coater and a cutter, cut the corner. It'll just cut off the last touchdown and that of the previous one, which is under the last on. With brush, type either in the corner to adhere the paper bundle

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 8:44 
Thank you very much for your valuable advice, hopefully I'll get to implement them properly..

good evening
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1