Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to insulate a ceiling drywall Existing ?

Waiting for a better solution How to insulate a ceiling drywall Existing ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 17:44 
Hello,
In a large room (approx. 50M2) use of workroom, I have a plasterboard ceiling uninsulated. He is suspended from the floor of the floor of an old barn is not insulated. So I chauffe.les clouds!
No access across upper plates plasterboard. No possibility to cause financial, insulating the roof above the floor.
Leaves only the possibility of acting on the underside of plasterboard for at least limit the leakage current heat. Provided that the weight of the insulation must be as small as possible because the plasterboard is suspended by simple iron son, albeit in good condition but.
I'm running out of ideas. The only thing I could think of is the placement of a thin reflective insulation.???

toues suggestions are most welcome and I thank everyone in advance.

JP/

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 19:25 
Hello,
You can paste the polystyrene foam. If you have any doubt about the strength of its attachment, put up lines. For this, we must drill holes about 20mm to the hole saw, right beams. The ceiling is already fixed, if you put a 80cm mounting all, it should be adequate and limited cost. Screw in the beams of the hanger bolts. Screw in anchors, threaded rods. Spackling holes in the Map and when it is dry, place the nuts. You obviously inserted before, a block of iron, for example, 2 to 20mm x 40mm x 4/10mm, drilled to the diameter of the threaded rod, the latter supporting the weight of the plasterboard. Tighten the nuts by coming in contact, then tighten slightly. Cut off stem ends of each threaded nut flush

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 20:07 
hello

and if you blow glass wool over your ceiling by practicing an access hole that you recap later. Guaranteed results
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1