Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to insulate a wall without interior and exterior damage ?

Waiting for a better solution How to insulate a wall without interior and exterior damage ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:06 
Hello,

I have a soundproofing and acoustics inside my house but I have an exterior insulation.

Is it dangerous for my walls? What can I bring?
Thanks

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 3:08 
HELLO MR
to insulate your wall cheaply effectively

you put battens every 60cm vertically
glass wool between and horizontal panels pre-painted or painted yourself
easy inexpensive and effective
cordially

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 4:09 
Hello leine,

please enlighten me please, are you insulation on your concern that you have already opened a topic?

I beg you, if so, do not go here but rather in the previous topic for the understanding of all.
http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/forum/comment-isoler-mon-mur-mitoyen-t33437.html

I watch this, and the locks if necessary.

Thanks

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:06 
Hello,

the previous question on my wall.
Made in the sound of my neighbors also go through walls because it is not attached to hollow bricks. The solution after the contractor who came is also to isolate these walls, a way to make a sort of cabinet to the interior. But my concern is why I launched the 2nd issue is that these walls have not attached exterior insulation, and wanted to know if I could isolate was inside and the outside without suffocate my walls and if it was done.
I thought it was a different matter if even for AC isolation, but I may be deceived. Thanks
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1