Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to insulate glass wool of 48 to 10 80 plasterboard ?

A solution has been found How to insulate glass wool of 48 to 10 80 plasterboard ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:41 
hello
in fact I wonder if it is possible to mount a frame rail 48 (glass wool or wood wool) to a plasterboard wall 10 80. we plan to spend in electric heating and we noticed that the insulation of exterior walls was a bit tight, precision small our house is a house of 1976 by cinderblock walls with brick interior.

thank you to you

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 15:01 
HELLO
You insulation already perfect with a thickness of 9 cm, polystyrene placo: setting up the rail system and amounts, you will reduce the area of your room, but now you can do with your method indicated no problem. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 15:23 
hello

in fact, the fact of losing 6 cm max does not derrange me! it allows me to redo the electricity of the house. Furthermore, I hope to reduce the noise from the outside because I live in busy main street (car truck)

thank you for your reply

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 17:45 
HELLO, THEN
In these conditions so it is preferable to isolation, with rock wool rather than glass wool, it is more sound and acoustic, with studs and framing m48 rail, and you end up with a plasterboard ba 13mmm, make your joints by not placing a paper roll Special plasterboard, plaster and iron over a special finish plasterboard all prepared, or diluted by Jean-Paul
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1