Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to insulate my party wall ?

Waiting for a better solution How to insulate my party wall ?

Forum-> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 19:43 
Hello,
Does anyone know the expanded cork + coir.
I have a townhouse and I am embarrassed by the sounds of my neighbors. I already have the wool and also but it is not enough.

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 22:07 
Hello
What is the material of wall that separates you from your neighbors (concrete block breeze block, brick wall, tile wall plaster, drywall etc..)

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 23:53 
... C'est une vieille maison en brique rouge.
Les panneaux de laine de roche sont collés sur mon mur mitoyen et il n'y a pas de BEA 13 devant.
Merci

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:48 
HELLO
Cork foam + fiber exists Proprietor 1m, 0m50 width 40 mm thick, 20mm + core fiber coco.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 3:03 
Thank you John Paul for your response, I made misspoken I know that it existed but I was wondering if anyone knew the effectiveness of the product, whether it was worth the rockwool as I I read

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 5:16 
Hello
You can use plasterboard special acoustic BA 13 (equivalent to 2 layers of standard BA 13) on a freestanding metal framework unfixed the party wall (important) on the insulation already done, verify that the noise does not go through the exits, doors, windows, in this case to the double glazing

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 5:29 
HELLO

It is more than perform rock wool, and the finish is perfect, the only problem is far more expensive, but this will not disappoint you, those you who hold the purse, if you have any hesitation are not always there to help you in your approach works, and Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 7:42 
... en faite apres avoir lu toutes vos réponses, j'ai decide de poser du corkcoco sur mes murs avec ensuite 1 espace et mettre 1 BA 13 phonique. Et biensur le faire également sur mon plafond. Et aussi boucher tous les raccords avec du joint. Est ce que c'est bien comme ca ? Je suis desolée mais je ne suis pas tres sure de moi alors je vous demande encore conseil.
Merci
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Thermal Insulation & Soundproofing All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1