Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to keep the memories on a car radio sector ?

Waiting for a better solution How to keep the memories on a car radio sector ?

Forum-> Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 7:26 
hello!
I have an old Sony receiver that I connected to the mains supply via a PC to a job site.
So far no problem everything works fine but it quickly becomes annoying when it cuts power to find her favorite station because the memories are not stored!
So my question is, how?

this is a small 12 volt battery could be integrated into the assembly to solve my problem and if so how ?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 9:12 
Hello,

I understand it is very annoying. Normally the posts there is a pin which is connected on 12 volts just to keep the permanent memory of the radio.
With a battery I think you'll have problems because it will not the same voltage as the power pc (Note that the 12volt plugs into a car that is the same as the 12 volt car battery).

Then, with a battery, you should see how long this one will discharge.
In my opinion it will take a battery capable of recharging qd you feed your radio but I'd like some feedback from others about my answer because I'm not sure it would work.

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 10:41 
ok thank you for your response Dr. clim!
in the case of a car the car gets its power from the battery which is itself recharged by the alternator !
in my case you it would be possible that the unit is powered by a 12volt battery (rechargeable model or small motorcycle) that is recharged via the power pc!...
3: Hello,

bin just what would be my idea for cons I'd like some feedback from others on this idea as theoretically c It's easy in practice. For me the problem is not the battery connection but how to recharge. I think we need a voltage regulator between the power supply of the PC and the battery but I expect more responses from my side I'll find the best help for later

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 11:18 
Bonjour,

ben justement ce serait mon idée par contre j'aimerai avoir l'avis d'autres personnes sur cette idée car théoriquement c'est facile mais dans la pratique. Pour moi le problème c'est pas le branchement de la batterie mais la façon de la recharger. Je pense qu'il faudrait un régulateur de tension entre l'alim du pc et la batterie mais j'attends d'autres réponses de mon côté je vais me renseigner pour t'aider au mieux à plus tard.

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 12:50 
a thousand apologies

to the previous post, he addresses
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1