Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to make a door opener ?

Waiting for a better solution How to make a door opener ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:42 
Hello,

We are a threesome of students in Terminale S IF (Engineering Sciences) and we are charged with an EPP (Draft pluri Boxes ), we have to construct, at least theoretically, an electric strike would be best to succeed in the mechanism itself, a keyboard program to perform unlocking by code.

Unless there is a problem, we are not experts in the lock, and when we try to find technical files of electric locks or even some information we come across many commercial sites.

Would you some literature on the subject? Or tell us which path to take to the mechanism, because we can provide the programming side of this project.

Thanks in advance for your answers, if you have any questions I'm all ears

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:54 
hello

go to the next site down the page you will find 2 files. zip it should be your happiness

http://sti.ac-orleans-tours.fr/spip/article.php3?id_article=728

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 5:31 
Hello, the idea of duty is based on electromagnetism. The opening of the clasp is made by passing a weak electric current in a coil that creates a pole magnétique.Vous've probably made a point which deals this topic

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:05 
Hello, sorry for not responding sooner!

We did not have to this topic or TP and it overcharged hard to find information on the subject mainly because there are commercial ties without Technical Issues we can not have begun, because we do not know how to orient ourselves

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:22 
Sorry for the double post but in fact, our problem also lies in the distribution of tasks, we do not know the different areas of action of the electric strike, we can not divide them into 3, At the moment we have:

- Programming Digicode
- wiring, electrical parts
- Modeling, Part Additional electrical

Thank :)

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 10:22 
Hello,

Other source:

http://g.fondeville.free.fr/divers.html

Namely, some operate with a rattle reel commanding a metal rod from hitting the plates up and down with a spring.

A +...
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1