Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to Make a Keychain Plover 40: How to caulk a brick wall ?

Waiting for a better solution How to Make a Keychain Plover 40: How to caulk a brick wall ?

Forum-> Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:44 
Hello everyone, I come to you today to gather some information by mail.
TPE My project is to provide a door key Plover reacts when a sound. Example: When you clap your hands or when you whistle.

I've searched the forum and on the web has some information on my project but I can not find anything. I am a novice in electronics and I would like some help choosing my components etc..

Here is my idea of the thing:

I thought to do a bypass circuit COPORT
In the main branch:
- A stack

- a buzzer
- a sound sensor

In the derived branch:
- Resisatnce

- LED

But then, I find no information on the electronic sensors in noise. Some speak of mini micro etc only how to choose?
- What other components associate?
- Are there different types of sensor noise? that react to different frequencies etc.?
A problem arises in me: How to
the buzzer goes off at After a few seconds? Is there an electrical component that provides this feature? and if so what is the name wrong?

That's about all, hope you can answer my questions because I'm in complete blur. While waiting to find answers I continued my research.

Thanks in advance, Regards

Elnonodo

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:45 
Hello
For your installation you need a small electret microphone, a small amplifier circuit (IC op μa741 eg with passive components and span) with detection (LED) a few seconds of memory (capacitor) with a Duty adjustable to set the time, international final (transistor) and finally the buzzer that is controlled by the small assembly.
To assemble, maybe other forum members will help you calculate the value of the components of editing
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1