Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to make a non-acetone remover ?

Waiting for a better solution How to make a non-acetone remover ?

Forum-> Beauty & Personal Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:15 
Hello

I'd like to know how we can make a non-acetone solvent that removes nail polish without drying or irritating?
Thanks

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:27 
Good evening

try to alcohol at 70 °...
2: Thanks for the info, but I think alcohol is a factor which can cause irritation to the skin and also attack the ongles.est there any other tips?...
3: Hello.
The lemon contains citric acid which is a completely natural solvent.
Alane

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:31 
Merci pour l'info,mais je pense que l'alcool est aussi un élément qui peut provoquer des irritations pour la peau et aussi agresser les ongles.est ce qu'il y a d'autres astuces ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:07 
Bonjour.
Le citron qui contient de l’acide citrique est un dissolvant entièrement naturel.
Alane

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:56 
Bonjour Alane et Merci pour ta réactivité....j'avais lu ça sur un site ,il y a même des dissolvants fabiqués par la protéine de soie ce qui est aussi naturel..... mais, ou je pourrai trouver cet actif qui est l'acide citrique,je vais presser le citron que j'ai à la maison ou il y a des entreprises qui vendent ça et est ce qu'il suffit juste d'avoir de l'acide citrique ou faut il encore mettre un parfum et de la gylcirene.

Merci

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:53 
hello

Alane tells you: "Hello.
The lemon contains citric acid which is an all natural nail.

Alane "

So that means that by taking lemon juice it needs to go.

now you can probably find citric acid in-store, issue, too, is there no chemical preservatives so it is preserved.

in my opinion if you want to be very organic, press your lemons

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 9:34 
Do you really think the lemon juice and alcohol can dissolve the varnish?. I am not convinced everything! XD

For my part, I think by nature, neither the classical nor varnish remover can be natural or organic.

To get there, you should rethink the products to the database: ie use of natural dyes to color on the nails (henna, indigo, walnut, beet.) but it will take much patience and skill as the blunders will be less easy to correct.

And for the brilliant, applying a smoothing oil following: there are species of lime- gum which can be smoothed by rubbing the nails and make them brighter.

:-)

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 11:36 
* make them

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 13:12 
Hello,
CH3COCH3 Acetone is not necessarily dangerous to you may take a minimum of caution on its use: The
regulations in the near future will also apply to essential oils
such as lavender oil.
Flammability, irritation, dryness of the skin in the case of Prolonged contact
etc..
Sincerely.

Daniel
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Beauty & Personal Care All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1