Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to make a way concrete slabs with bearings ?

A solution has been found How to make a way concrete slabs with bearings ?

Forum-> Masonry
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:20 
Hello, I'm
achieve a path of 5.10 m long by 1.20 m wide concrete. I have a slope of 56 cm, so I would make levels and then the slab. How much does it disburse, what are the steps and materials to use. Thank you in advance for all your advice

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 0:07 
hello

all depends if you want your staircase is higher than your property or if you want your nosing is flush with the ground

if your nose was running arrive flower field, you must disburse good 25 cm across length and width of your slope

you put the rebar that will make the length of your staircase apart and 40 cm above a wire mesh attached above.

each side shuttering boards after you finished staircase between the two boards that will serve to make the cons on.

your walks will be between 4 th and 16 cm high

then make a concrete pour 300 kg and the inside without too liquid

think each of the bottom board that serves as your riser is the top of the cons of running below !

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 2:26 
Bonjour Frmu,
En effet, je comptais que les nez de marche soient à fleur du terrain. Mais j'ai encore 2 questions par rapport à ce que vous me dîtes : Je ne mets rien sous le treillis, cela veut donc dire que je remplis de béton 25 cm de profondeur ?? et le béton 300 Kgs, je suppose que cela correspond à un dosage de materiaux, mais quel est donc ce dosage ??
Merci dèjà de votre première réponse.

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 4:18 
hello

when you dig your 25 cm, on the edge of the walk, you will have 25 cm of concrete between the stair and the bottom of your disbursement.

by cons on the merits of your walk is to say down the cons on, you will have only 10 cm of concrete must be removed because the thickness of the march.

if you want you can dig a little deeper and your land and make a bed of pebbles so that your concrete adheres well

300 kg = 1000 kg of sand gravel for 300 kg of cement

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 4:25 
Thank Frmu. This time I understood everything! I'm going to arm myself with courage and throw me

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 6:27 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
good luck
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Masonry All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1