Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to move a jack DCL ?

Waiting for a better solution How to move a jack DCL ?

Forum-> Electricity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:58 
Hello,
on a plasterboard wall, is a socket with a bulb dcl, I intend to put out a cabinet, but this one is right on taking
I would like to move this connector to be able to fix a lamp in the meuble.Sur such decision is there a way to reach the son, or should it install an outlet at the desired location?
what is the best solution and most importantly how should I do?
thank you in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 9:39 
hello
Simply use this box DCL cable outlet, remove the sleeve and the plate that supports the socket, put a plate out of wire, and put a cable from this box up to the lamp cabinet !!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 11:51 
Hello
You can also use a plug without removing the MCI case, these files do not exceed the box once connected, only the wire exceed as an output wire.
Do not change the DCL boxes, they were originally intended to avoid tinkering successive output cable

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 12:51 
Hi Mareson

You're right there is the famous little cards and I was just coming to talk about! This plug

http://www.e-catalogue.legrandgroup.com/france/index.html?showTarif=true = 060134 # reference
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Electricity All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1