Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to open a door with lock seems stuck ?

Waiting for a better solution How to open a door with lock seems stuck ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 10:28 
Hello,
The lock of a door inside (closed) is blocked. I removed the handle and apparently the square will not operate the latch.
If I can avoid cutting the door. Does anyone have a solution nondestructive?
Thanks in advance.
N...
1: HELLO
After losing the handle, make sure that the square of the lock, do not be a bit rounded, square and your handle is no longer acting on the pen, in this case using a screwdriver to marry the square of the lock and run the pen, you replaced the serrure.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:12 
BONJOUR
Après avoir défaite la poignée,vérifiez que le carré de la serrure,ne sois un peut arrondie,et votre carré de la poignée n'agit plus sur le penne,dans ce cas utiliser un tournevis qui épouserais le carré de la serrure et faire fonctionné le penne,vous devrez remplacé la serrure.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 12:06 
Hello,
Try to spend something between the jamb and door, to push the bolt. Next door model, the "thing" can be a screwdriver, an iron bar as well that a snapshot of radiography. Otherwise, you can access the room from the outside? Sometimes it is better to break a window, provided it is not double glazed windows, saw that the door

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 13:55 
Thanks for your reply I have already done what you propose - Indeed, the size of the square of the handle seemed "low". The use of a "large" screwdriver has contributed nothing. (I made sure not to round the square). More worryingly, it seems that the lock is disconnected: I explain> the metal shell seems more supportive of the mechanism it supports. : S
I remain attentive to another track.
Thanks

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 14:40 
hello

destroy the lock with a drill. You can then have access to the interior of the mechanism and release without having much to screw up your door or something.

Dixit Arsene Lupin.

;-))

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 15:39 
HELLO
The only solution that remains is the bored lock with a lock of 10 diameter for iron to make holes in several places, and with pliers remove the excess, and your lock will be released, and you soulagez.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 15:55 
These are pictures of the scene.

http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1010170633531201026940397.jpg

and

http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=1010170634021201026940398.jpg
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1