Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to patch an area of 17 m2 ?

A solution has been found How to patch an area of 17 m2 ?

Forum-> Masonry
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 10:30 
Hello,
I want to patch, for a tile, a surface of about 17M2. I have 210kg of patching compound and sand (for I know that for such a surface I have not enough product).
I'm on the slab of concrete that the former owner has made.
this slab is not really flat or level, there are endoits or there just to catch up 1cm each side or there are 2.5 cm.
what proportions to mix (water, sand, product)?
we are two people to do this work, is it enough?

I put the spray foam to fill the bottom of the walls, I carefully scanned the ground and put the graduation mark.
what is the correct procedure of implementation (as I am not a mason by trade)?
eceuils what to avoid?
thank you cordially

benoit

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 12:03 
hello

your slab is bare? No escapes?
Or you can not ask one.?

Regarding the patching, it is used unchanged.
However you can add sand 0/4 mm to 1/3 volume. Be aware that uses this principle to economics but also for greater thicknesses over 10mm th

improve adhesion before brushing the surface with resin.

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:04 
hello, the slab is bare, it is impossible for me to ask because there are places to catch up or level does not go beyond 1cm each side or it is 2.5 cm which would make the fork too fragile (I've already read that on a forum here) it seems that making a cap thickness <3 cm is much too fragile.)

why I use the sand are technically and economically.
you could remember the right proportions of the mixture?
for example 25 kg how many kilograms of product sand and how many liters of water? the recommendations on the bag of product are not very explicit.
if I have no resin is this serious?
that he should aspire to the slab there is more dust
thank you in advance
cordially
benoit

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 14:36 
Good evening, s it! it's done!
thank you for all your precious advice!

benoit
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Masonry All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1