Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to play the flute beak ?

Waiting for a better solution How to play the flute beak ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (Music)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 2:45 
Would you know the musical notes of "Pink Panther" and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". my daughter has to play The Flute purpose it Does not Know the solfege and What She Is A Bit plays false. So If You Know the notes (do, re, mi. Etc.) But not The Score That Would be nice for me to Communicate. thank you

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 2:48 
Hello,
"My daughter has to Play the flute to She Does not Know What She plays and solfege Is A Little Off. so if you Know the notes (do, re, mi. etc.). "
Already, thank you to say hello HQ Kills No thank you
Your daughter MUST wait a bit it has a flute (a pipe) to I guess if It Is What It Was a music history professor at college and That It has a bit of flute and Explaining With The General in There Is a record!
good, tonight I'll be good dough
In principle ", your daughter has had two hands left and right (I hope you never know!

it puts The Left has left
Gas In The instrument "under the thumb he Does not Touch The Hole (There are none there) and a finger on EACH hole (if not well-Posed aus hunting ducks)
The right hand she puts it right (and very flexible Unless It Makes the gymintensive
and this time a finger On Every hole and There are 5 on this hand Because The pouceen mouth in a small DeSousa.
miracle and she blows All the holes out a well-sealed it DO! (if it looks like There not bad stuffy hole somewhere)
Then, starting from The Left hand, it opens up more holes and more as she got Into the game
do re mi fa.
The Hole "under the thumb of your right hand if my memory IS IS Accurate jubilee to come to the next game (They Said The Treble)
some (no college type) There are 2 holes are plugged That aurriculaire With The Left, One of the EST for the Sharp.
in rerouvant Paradise my music teacher at The Time (she HAD to stay cute) It Will Still give me hell and put me a punishment )

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 4:21 
Good evening sir I Invited you find it has little to say Live With People The Least.
kindly Sir

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 4:32 
alane good evening, congratulations to you and thank you back.
soon
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Music) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1