Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to program the card LL Arthur Martin AW2147S ?

Waiting for a better solution How to program the card LL Arthur Martin AW2147S ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:50 
Hello, I want to replace the circuit board in my washer DRYER Arthur Martin AW 2147 (91460250300).
The problem is that it is sold by parts stores without being programée. Anyone know-it and the procedure code for a replacement.
I made numerous attempts to find fault with my machine with the info I found on this forum and it seems to be it is the card that hs.
Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:48 
Good evening, the module is delivered without being programmed, so you are forced to go through or sellers of electric household appliances parts that you program is nothing you can do it yourself, since we have the programming card and of course the machine that goes with it!! What are the symptoms of your machine ???

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:50 
I met different problems with my machine:
-washing was not done properly, it remained the detergent in the machine after the spin. (I thought was a pb water supply, but it happens right when it is in the service mode so the solenoid is the area to function, the filters are clean)

-washing hangs in the middle of the cycle without being able to raise.
- the machine did not want to launch programs and stayed with the total time shown on the meter never count down or wash as if we forgot to start the program. (by yet locking the door at the start ???)
So I thought
a bp card electronically.
But maybe something else ?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 9:01 
Hello, is this controller that you have the strength to wash if there is no leakage land that is an insulation fault that would cause a default rather bizzare. If not actually the new power card is blank so it's up to you to program (the program code is located on the old card, you have a sticker on it with 15 or 16 characters I think)

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 9:37 
mlch Hi, I have not tested if there is a leak to earth by lla wash resistance.
parcontre in terms of programming the card, on the there are many old data so I would be on those that I use for programming.
sutout And I need the procedure, because with a new catre and figures, if I did not the procedure I can do anything.
So I hope someone could explain how. Thank you very much
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1