Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to put a gas stove ?

Waiting for a better solution How to put a gas stove ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 14:07 
hello
I have a stove fueled by gas bottles that would be located in the basement. Is it complicated, is there a tutorial well done? we can do that with the hose? is there a max distance between cylinder and plate? thank you for your help

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 14:40 
HELLO
To connect your gas cooker with a hose over 2 meters you can not, except in one condition that it is done by a professional, copper connection: In terms of connection to gas the maximum allowed length is 2 meters. The hose connection between them is forbidden. It is therefore necessary to extend the copper pipe as close as possible to the device, so as to connect it with a hose or less than two meters. Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 14:55 
hello, more for a plate should be stainless steel pipe unlimited life. and you will not find more than 2m in length and see a plumber for a gas supply copper !!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1