Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to put a window Phenix ?

Waiting for a better solution How to put a window Phenix ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2011 6:56 
hello I want to Achieve goal I get a window on a pillar Pillars metalique.Est this carrier? Someone Can Help me because I'm afraid That Everything collapses and How Should I make up my window because i am a novice in this matter

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2011 7:39 
hello
yep metal That You find studs are Carrying!
THEY help keep your exterior walls more vertical and It Is Who THEY bear the frame ".
The Only Solution Is To you shift Between Two metal studs and your window should "not Be Larger Than The Interval Between Two Pillars Supporting.
Something else if you're really novices, does not attack AC alone, get help if a friend Who knows!
good luck

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2011 8:07 
thank you for your reply With What I Have to fill the Edge Between the outer and inner wall Knowing That There's

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2011 8:32 
diane40
Posted: November 1, 2010 16-12
hello to all I Decided I embarked On The creation of a window of a home last phoenix Because cm Have a fortune by request or because I'm starting ga real size of 127 is 138 cm

jeanpaul27500
Posted: November 1 , 2010 19-27
BONSOIR
your window size standard IS: What Is The width or height, or conversely, You Will find this window "at any vendors windows, made to Various Estimates from thesis vendors, What is wood or aluminum cele you will come back Much cheaper, making your purchase yourself, building houses take profits on it, and Those That You set this difference prix.Cordialement John Paul

lachignole24
Posted: November 19-53 January 2010
goodnight
est_ce renovated gold Need to Create an opening?
has +
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1