Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to re-tint paint originally tinted ?

Waiting for a better solution How to re-tint paint originally tinted ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2011 11:38 
I bought a painting that I made shortbread tint in the store. I am quite satisfied with the initial color but having too much paint, I would like to change this color and I do not know how.
I do not know what are the proportions of colors added to the basis and therefore do not know how to add color for my new tinted paint.

base paint (white) became Dawn of Zagora, which is a purple ( at BD, painting Saharan Spirit) and I want the blue tint (the less dark possible).

Does someone wedged in "color mixing "could guide me in my search?
thank you in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2011 13:04 
Hello,

Hey, you will not succeed!

Indeed, for the purple and with a minimum parcimpnieil be added to the base (it is actually white ( I doubt it)) blue and red what is purple, pulling the purple there is a hint of green can be black.

for should have the bleuil cancel the red and green on black..

Melander when you make a painting for a shade when the shade was obtained for Lighten should only put in a large quantity of extremely low base of the mixed paint.

even darken the shade of a imposssible it is almost the obtain because it is not enough to make a rule about three shades that have been made.

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2011 13:51 
Hello ,

to see it for yourself (painting is not exactly the same) you open a document in painting and you go to change colors, custom color t look for what looks like a shade you have and you note the rgb components then you go to the desired shade you'll see that there is in an old RV or b value (detonation purple) too high

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2011 1:05 
Again, thank you pout all these precious advice.

I will take into account when I make the mixture.

All my thanks and I'll keep you informed of the result. in 2 weeks (I'd leave and I intend to make this the paint!).

soon !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1