Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to reattach the blades of a shutter ?

A solution has been found How to reattach the blades of a shutter ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:54 
Hello
This morning, my electric shutters idles.
After removing the trunk, I noticed that the shutter blades are no longer "clipped" in the 2 deck fasteners.
Aside from that, everything seems in good condition.
My problem is I do not know how reclipper slides into the clips. Should we force it, or remove the clips and slide the blade in front of them again on the deck?
That looks like my clips (there are 2):

http://www.gefradis.fr/pieces_detachees/axes_et_accessoires/attache-rigide-tabli...
If it takes them apart, how?

Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:17 
HELLO
You do not have them removed, you must reclipser with a bit of force, without exaggeration, to conduct out your work, good courage.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:45 
hello

your apron is no longer hooked.

You must remove the top of this apron, reposition these clips if still in good condition by sliding in the grooves provided for this purpose (if not change them) and hang up your apron on the axis

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 2:54 
Thanks to all
Actually I misstated my question, I thought it was called the axis of the deck.
But I managed
by unclipping the clips because the axis, making them then slide on the last plank of the deck, and reclipsant clips on the axis. I thought it was much harder to clip than it was and I was poorly positioned to see.
I then struggled to Readjust the race was of a magnitude 2x above normal, but everything is OK now.
Super forum!
Thanks!
PS: too bad we do not can post pictures, it could sometimes be much more explicit than words

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 4:36 
hello

but if we can post Photos on this forum
I leave you to Gilles explicit.
good day

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 6:33 
Hello,

for attachments, this is where it happens!
http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/wiki/Poster_une_photo_sur_le_forum.html

Regards
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1