Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to recover heat from my stove ?

Waiting for a better solution How to recover heat from my stove ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 10:41 
Hello,
Indeed, I have just installed a wood stove Jøtul F 400 to the inside of my fireplace insert quune best performance. The latter is positioned against a wall shear and allows the stove to heat with no problem living room, dining room with mezzanine floor (2 rooms + bath). By cons even leaving the doors open we have difficulty in heating beyond the kitchen partition wall (east side) + possibly one or two bedrooms and a bathroom (north side). General equipment needs of the house with gas boiler in the basement can heat the sector.
USE OR Like many wood stoves, everyone is asking to get heat often advantageously overabundant. My first idea was to cross the partition wall at a height of 1.80 m with a sheath that crosses lavaloir at the foot of flue 40 cms x 20 cms, which passes through the bottom plate with my hood just above dune portion of the radiating plate of pan (15 cms).
information from wholesalers After heating, it Mount strongly discouraged as a professional to do the system arguing that in case of accidental leakage of the tubing smoke quil there would be a risk of refoulement doxyde carbon in the heat duct.
Is this the case with my idea or my heat duct from underneath the hood plate and not directly from or is well lavaloir sure any risks with the casing of the stove? Remains to be seen by cons for lefficacité (without ventilation group desired), the diameter of my jacket that can do little more than 12.5 cms (+ its isolation to predict), natural risk lévacuation dêtre insufficient
For
cons another idea in efficacy and safety might be much more interesting to separate the interior of cest lavaloir two dune with mounting bulkhead portion casing smoke and hot air recovery. Of course one would be fitted with an extractor plate beside the stove casing to prevent heat from being lost in the duct. As for the input recovery hot air, it would be much larger in volume before sévacuer naturally in a sheath (certainly bigger) from louverture located at 1.80 m height in the shear wall, quen do you think?
Thanks for the answers to my questions and your suggestions but it goes without saying that even taking all precautions, it seems essential to séquiper a carbon monoxide detector.
Tibert
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1