Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to redo a fork in a bathroom renovation ?

Waiting for a better solution How to redo a fork in a bathroom renovation ?

Forum-> Construction & Renovation
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:10 
Hello, I'm
currently renovating my bathroom.
With my friend, we removed the tiles on the ground but in doing so, a portion of the cap was torn off with tiles in place. So we have big holes in places, the yoke current is very brittle. So we need to redo a yoke, from what I understand, a réagréage not enough when you have holes larger than 1.5 cm deep to fill.
My question is kind of silly, is it really a yoke that we must do and how?
Thanks in advance
I said we are beginners in renovation and handyman but resourceful

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 7:19 
Hello,

It is a screed, but a slab, a wall is structural and provides support for the slab.

If your tread is in poor condition, the better and break everything and redo everything However I doubt that this is the case.

For a slab of 20 mm, the solution might be to add to your concrete long fibers (900g/m3) and a plasticizer.

attention to the size of your aggregate, given the thickness of the slab should not exceed 4/8 (one coarse sand in short), and of course no gravel.

On that basis you can add dye powder (300 to 900 g/m3), and polish your concrete, and presto, no need for tiling.

Good luck ,

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:36 
HELLO
You can make a lighter tread:
Integrated cement polystyrene balls, a concrete ready to use with a proper mix cement/sand/polystyrene, this will avoid any broken, and having to make a mammoth task.
Sold: in department store DIY store or from vendors merchant matériau.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:47 
Hello I, I just set up a cement shower tray, to create a walk-in shower. So I first made a concrete (2 sand - gravel 2 - 1 part cement) approximately 10 cm, then a cement (2.5 - 1) which I incorporated a waterproof ground-pod, mixed in the mixer. For my case, it was NOVIPRO - water reducer and plasticizer.
If it can help.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Construction & Renovation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1