Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to reformat my PC ?

Waiting for a better solution How to reformat my PC ?

Forum-> Computer Problem Solving
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 6:49 
Hello, my pc needs a reformat, I have the backup disks but I do not know how to do (to each his thing!)
Thank you in advance !

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 9:17 
Good evening,
Format or restore your computer to its factory state? (You're talking about CDs for backup or installation?
Alane

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:17 
Good evening,

Warning! ! A format is perhaps not necessary. It is a lengthy operation, which will erase everything that is on your hard drive.

is an additional disk formatting, one has only to open the context menu of this disc in the top management readers in this menu you will find "Format disk" followed by one or more windows asking you to specify formatting options.

If formatting the primary drive:
The formatting is done when installation of the OS, Start your computer by putting the installation CD for your operating system in the drive. A page opens asking you what partition you want to install the OS, which prompts you before formatting.

Ask a friend who knows before you start

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:09 
thank you for your answers, my little son has unwittingly deleted "world" I tried to "system restore" but it does not work so I was thinking of reformatting the whole !

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:29 
If something has just been accidentally deleted, that thing normally found in the trash and just recover the item

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:25 
You should know exactly what he has cleared, if the shortcuts, no problem, just the retrieve the trash as outlined tempura, if it was permanently deleted, just recreate it.

If the app was uninstalled, it should reinstall, ideally with the installation CD.

Yours ,
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Computer Problem Solving All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1