Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to remove a corn on your foot ?

Waiting for a better solution How to remove a corn on your foot ?

Forum-> Health
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:33 
hello
here is the problem: I have a horn on the side of the foot that I wanted removed by shaving or cutting with a blade, for lack of money I just do not went to a podiatrist, ointment or pig has done nothing, so I was wondering if you had a cure for grandmother so that I can market without pain atroces.merci your advice

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 6:58 
HELLO
The most fit, is to see that you are providing pharmacist, not an ointment, but a special dressing for your body up, this may take a while, but the result is Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:27 
Hello,

The dressing for the body to the feet is a round hole in the center so that the horn does not support on the ground.
This already allows instantaneous operation with no pain, and not to "impede" the horn.

careful, do not cut the horn It will grow back. It must file with pumice stone in the bath. Wear loose shoes, or it will not be embarrassed.
For treatments, see your doctor, self-medication is dangerous.

Good luck
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Health All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1