Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to remove odor and mildew on a couch ?

Waiting for a better solution How to remove odor and mildew on a couch ?

Forum-> Household and Cleaning
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:18 
Hello,
my dog who gave birth there are now 1.5 me, jealousy is mounted on foam sofa and peed on it, how to blow away the smell and molds are present on this one, I'd like some tips please to quickly restore the problem. thank you in advance

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:47 
hello

in which product is this sofa?

Cloth or leather?

You can already cleaned with water, to which you added the soap, lemon jus and a textile vinaigre.Sur, use baking.

an idea there:

http://www. savoirtoutfaire.com/forum/comment-supprimer-l-odeur-de-moisi-sur-des-bottes-en-cuir-t7378.html

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 16:46 
the sofa and a sofa foam, therefore the best is baking as I understand it?? thank you

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:10 
hello

sprinkle the mattress foam pre-cleaned, then mostly dry with baking soude.Laisser act and then suck..
.. 4: Hello
You just be someone in your entourage who possesses a power extractor me is the best solution because the product is a shampoo you use anti- Bacterial rent if you enjoy the sense to make your bed, car etc...

Regards

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:12 
Bonjour
Vous avez peu être quelqu'un dans votre entourage qui posséde un extracteur pou moi c'est la meilleur solution car le produit que vous utilisez est un champoing anti- bactériens si vous devez le louez profitez sens pour faire votre literie, la voiture etc....
Cordialement
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Household and Cleaning All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1