Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to remove slabs of polystyrene ?

Waiting for a better solution How to remove slabs of polystyrene ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 16:25 
Hello, I know there have been the subjects above. but now I have another concern.

I am renting, and there are tiles in my kitchen, it's been a year since I try to do removed by the owner. Tomorrow the load states of lieux.viens see the kitchen, because I have to buy an oven that I built in mid author of man, in a cabinet provided for that purpose. and the first use I open the kiln, and the tiles have to rely crackle! the horror! I did a test in a corner of the kitchen, under the advice of a firefighter friend, to see the degree of risk of ignition, and the approach of a flame lighter polystyrene bottom less, from four seconds , releasing of course the smell of burning plastic! would you have some tips or text on which I can rely to have them removed, I have already made such requests, but I did not find anything! thank you for your help

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 17:56 
Hello,

Attached are the texts:

Decree No. 2002-120 of 30 January 2002 on the characteristics of decent housing for the purposes of section 187 of Act No. 2000-1208 of 13 December 2000 on solidarity and urban renewal.

Art. 2.3-The nature and state of preservation and maintenance of building materials, pipes and coatings housing show no obvious risks to health and physical safety of tenants.
Sincerely

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 18:40 
thank you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (DIY & Works) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1