Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair a Bosch LV unquenchable ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair a Bosch LV unquenchable ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 7:31 
LV Aquasensor Bosch 3-in-1. It continues to operate, at least it washes. But at the end of each cycle, it does not turn off automatically. With the display to 0, you always hear something running, I assume the pump, and it should be turned off with the M/A. Another thing I noticed when you switch, it now takes a few seconds before the appearance of the figure minutes in the display. Before it was instantaneous. Obviously there is a problem, but what ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 7:50 
HELLO
water heater itself?
Check the control panel, the deck Electronic certainly a weld on the heater relay.
To remove: After removing the front panels, there are 4 plastic clips underneath the strip 1 at each end and two below handle, they must be gently so as not remove the cassées.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 8:10 
Good evening.. if your sump pump is still in business is that it detects the water so it should be bending over backwards to see if the water flows. if so, you have a leak or the drain pump running continuously.. and there he must seek the leak
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1