Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair a freezer Ariston ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair a freezer Ariston ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 2:15 
hello

Why is my freezer ARISTON (AClass) left in you it Congal maximum (-24)?
How to fix it ?

thank you in advance

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 4:23 
Hello,
LED Super freeze "is not on?
Please specify the type of your device
Courage
Sls

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 5:57 
hello

it is possible that the thermostat is faulty and therefore
changer.Sinon to see if the probe also works well for this you need to test it ohmmeter you position the tips of each of the following side and then you put your hand over the probe when there is no reaction on the voltmeter is changing

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 6:38 
How to Change a probe ARISTON Freezer?
J 've the same pb, my freezer is at the bottom because the probe no longer works (all lights are on)
But how can I change?
Thanks in advance...
4: Hello. I have the same freezer and the same type of problem. It turns out that the relay, which controls the compressor, sticks and typing with the closed point on the top of the freezer near the door at the lights (on tape over the printed circuit board) can be off the ignition. I did this several times but the radical solution is to change the relay. Yet he must find it. The reference relay my freezer is SCHRACK T7NS5H1-24-WG-A. I'm looking for where to buy

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2011 7:40 
Bonjour. J'ai le même congélateur et le même type de problème. Il se trouve que le contact du relais, qui commande le compresseur, reste collé et en tapant avec le point fermé sur le haut du congélateur, proche de la porte au niveau des voyants (on tape au dessus de la carte électronique) on peut faire décoller le contact. Je l'ai fait à plusieur reprises mais la solution radicale serait de changer le relais. Encore faut il le trouver. La reférence du relais de mon congélateur est SCHRACK T7NS5H1-24-WG-A. Je suis en train de chercher où en acheter.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1