Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair an auto defrost fridge on HS ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair an auto defrost fridge on HS ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:00 
Hello,
I have a 8860 model refrigerator arthur martin cn. It defrosts automatically and more manual defrost ice re-forms quickly on the back wall to the point that it overflows the shelves. I checked the door seal is ok, the water drainage is also ok. Everything else works perfectly, ie the temp on the control panel and the engine starts and cut normally. Bcp I read things on forums where people speak of the clock defrost or defrost heater, now I know the words but I do not know where it is or how to test them !!!!. I also tried the electric shema of my camera but did not find anything on the net. Then I dry and I need a little help. Thank you in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:38 
Hello, on these models is the electronic module (thermostat) that creates problems. then either you change it in the hope that it does not start in 2 years or you replace it with a mechanical thermostat. you will no longer display but your camera work was wonderful !!!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 1:12 
hello

you already seem he evacuated a number of possibilities.
If your unit is too cold (the group often works, even all the time), then your thermostat is in question. verify: that the thermostat is correct.
the tip of the capillary is in place, attached to the evaporator. If everything is ok, change the thermostat.

Defrost heater provides defrosting the evaporator in automatic cycle. if your unit is too cold and it often turns, then moisture aCan be envahile conduit which receives the capillary.
Remove the hair and dry it. Dry as the conduit by introducing a wire at the end of which is attached a small piece of cloth. Replace the capillary and the dough rest so tightly to seal the conduit.

Finally, if the evaporator is covered with frost or ice on the self-defrost working, check
: defrost heater and the group stops functioning well aprèsz
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1