Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my Curtiss washing machine ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my Curtiss washing machine ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 8:17 
Good evening. <br/> Since yesterday, my washing machine not drain Curtiss. So I emptied the water from the small hatch at the bottom of the washing machine. I launched a spin, and it works. So I retried rinsing (after putting a good pot of warm white vinegar), and unfortunately, after having completed and turned a 15aine minutes, she stopped, filled with lights on. <br/> I suspect the drain pump that seems not to run. <br/> I clean the filter drain. I also squeezed the hose that goes from the drum to the pump, and by AC: I have heard the water drained into my drains water from the bathroom. <br/> If you think it's the pump, what is your degree of certainty? And how could it be repaired? Are there any checks to be sure whether this failure? <br/> Thanks:) <br/> What do you think ???

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 10:27 
HELLO
From what you say would drain pump is the cause of the problem: To do listen carefully and listen: The pump runs well (nice rumble): a cap must be hose in tank pump (floss machine, or other. Sometimes the drain is jammed, bent or flattened, see blocked.
Pump hums and does not rotate. This proves it is powered with 230 volts, but the impeller is blocked by a small object: match, curtain hook, needle, floss, small caillou.Pour remedied this problem, simply clean the fan after removing the filter or remove the cover. You can unscrew the turbine blade by blocking the breakdown of plastic which is at the other end of the motor shaft. After reassembly, turn the fan by hand to see if it is released.

Precaution before cleaning the drain pump
unplug
empty the tank
tilt device on the side opposite the pump.
The pump can be dead if it does turn replaced by then.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 11:50 
Thank you very much Jean-Paul !

cons, is there any chance whatsoever that the sensor finds the overflow of water and that does not send the signal to the pump start?
Thanks again

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2010 11:55 
HELLO
CONTINUED: What are the lights lit on your device, retelling it to us, and we advise, thank you.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1