Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my refrigerator freezer Gorenje ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my refrigerator freezer Gorenje ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 4:58 
Hello,

I have a problems with the refrigerator in my handset wont stop making cold frost point of the wall of the refrigerator. I rule 1,2,3,4 or 5 he continues to do more and more cold. The only solution is to turn the knob to 0 to completely disable the refrigerator.
The freezer is working properly. The electronic thermostat displays very good temperature (-16 °) for the freezer (0 ° or -) to the refrigerator.
Here is the exploded view of my camera: http://pdf. sogedis.fr/GORENJE%% 20K336.2P4 20web.pdf
and spare parts list here: http://pieces-detachees.sogedis.fr/marque-GORENJE-reference-K336.2P4 + + K3362P4 GORENJE.htm
A technician came and concluded that we had to change the "Control Panel". I therefore order this piece: PLATINUM FRIDGE FREEZER-E72-H2001 (A01 in the exploded view). What do you think? Thank you for your invaluable help

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:40 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
hello, is that your store has tested the probes before changing the card?? because it could come from the refrigerator thermostat probe !!!

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 5:48 
So in fact it is the camera of my mom and I was unfortunately not present on the day of surgery. As a technician I assume he had to make this diagnosis, but my mother can not confirm this. I actually thought to myself this probe but I do not have an ohmmeter to diagnose. Do you know of other simple and effective methods to test this probe? Thank you.

PS: You confirm that this is a problem with the "PROBE TEMP REFRIGERATOR FREEZER FRIDGE-1200MM" ie the A04 exploded view

The freezer works so this is not a priori the A03. The electronic thermostat shall post the correct temperatures for refrigerator and freezer not the A06 or the A07.
I asked my mother for 48 hours to unplug the device until I finds the solution
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1