Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my refrigerator Samsung SRS 2028C ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my refrigerator Samsung SRS 2028C ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 2:00 
Hello,

I just bought a used samsung american fridge srs2028c and when I plug it in and sets a temperature refrigerator freezer -21 4, cooled well but once you arrive at the desired temperature digital display will flash and it warms the 2 sides apart. Can someone help me because I like tinkering but it's not my job and everyone is doing with its resources. thank you in advance

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 3:31 
Good morning, look in the wiki the forum on the fridge fault codes.. I've marked the way forward for the failure code of your device

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 5:34 
Hello,

reading here:

http://www.savoirtoutfaire.com/wiki/Conna% C3% AEtre_les_codes_panne_sur_r% C3% A9frig% C3% A9rateur.html

Regards....
3: thank you both but I have no particular code pane on mine my only problem is indicated by flashing the table after the machine warms up after the temperature has dropped I told him

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 6:41 
merci a vous deux mais je n'ai pas de code pane particulier sur le mien mon problème s'indique uniquement par un clignotement du tableau dès que l'appareil se réchauffe après être descendu a la température que je lui indique.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 8:30 
Well just take a photo of your dashboard, following the flashing bar that shows the fault code

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 9:29 
thank you but my fridge is a SR20 and not a rs in the display when the temperature is reached the door and the flash temperature and the temperature rises independently of the fridge or freezer side

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 11:28 
Take a picture anyway
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1