Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my tumble dryer AWZ8477 which dries more ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my tumble dryer AWZ8477 which dries more ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:05 
goodnight
how to repair my tumble dryer AWZ8477 ki dryer runs but not more? How to know if c is the resistance or cutout or something? not being a connoisseur qq advice would be very useful to me.

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 9:34 
HELLO
Since the heater did not work the following points in its controlled :
The heating is controlled with a measuring device, put your meter on the gauge 200 ohms, and read the measure, if you do not have a meter you can plug it directly, check the thermostat reset at the back of your device, you have a rubber black or beige, which is the reset button, you support it, if it makes a click, you hold the guilty. before putting your machine on all check your ducts, obstruction, is present on your machine, lint clogs your pipes and filters, especially at the fan controlled linters may be present on that ci.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 11:46 
Hello. Unfortunately if you are not equipped with measuring devices that will be complicated and it takes them know a little bit.. because you will have several steps to do. or you can start by removing the resistance that is al the back of your dryer, check this one. there are like springs al interior, see if they are in good condition if it is not the case, you can change it if she seems in good condition take him in the electric household appliances parts shop and ask them to test !!!
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1