Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my washing machine Indesit widl 146 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my washing machine Indesit widl 146 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 17:30 
slamming the door of my washing machine indesit widl 146, it did trip the electric meter.
When I delivered electricity, the machine worked, but made her wash cycle with the solenoid valve which allowed water supply continuously.
I opened the top of the machine and found that one of the blue for son going to the solenoid valve was bare and this has certainly made trip because it was right near the metal top. I repaired the wire and did another test but the problem persisted filling. After replacing the solenoid pack, the problem persists.
Could you tell me what has been damaged and should be checked?
Where can you one obtain an electrical circuit diagram of this machine?
Thanks for your answers

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 19:39 
Hello
Alas, the short circuit caused the destruction of the order of the solenoid on the map !

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 20:31 
After further analysis, the block valves there are 3 valves and they all work properly when they put a voltage on and off they working properly.
By cons when you put a wash cycle started, the solenoid of the medium remains powered at all times (there are always 220) and does not cut it.

Where is the control of this valve and how can we fix it ?

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 21:50 
For greater clarity, there is a sort of switch on the side Law of the machine that cuts the two valves at the ends of the block with 3 solenoid valves but not the middle son fed by two blue remains on continuously.
what command to turn off the valve of the environment and how can we repair this command ?

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 23:20 
hello, Rionel you responded on the 2 nd message.. therefore control over the map

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 0:29 
Thanks for your answers,
Rionel replied but how do we control this order on the card and this order be repairable ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 2:15 
should be that you can measure the components of your card. just is what it is in your skills. you have the equipment for? this is not obvious to a neophyte
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1