Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my washing machine Indesit WITL 100 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my washing machine Indesit WITL 100 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 19:46 
Hello everyone,

Yesterday my machine was working well and I wanted to clean the filter (not cleaned for 5 years - age of the machine). I have not managed to unscrew the filter, I screwed and since when I put my machine on, water flows through the filtre.je do not know what to do. If I had known I would have touched rien.Merci answer me because we have 2 children and dirty laundry machines quickly accumulated

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 21:45 
hello, if it does not flow before you devissiez this filter is that you replace the bad.. So unscrew it completely and then replace it by screwing it well as it should and watching the seal of this filter is also well placed !!!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 23:23 
The thank you southerner but I can not remove filter completely and I repeatedly try to unscrew a little screw cap correctly but it did not work

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 1:22 
If you can not remove and that al flows, c ' is that it is full of dirt so it must be forced (beware the risk of breakage) and therefore already provide for the filter change! this happens frequently than the filter is blocked by an object or even limestone !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 2:41 
I am afraid of having already broken because I forced the filter but still does not go out. The plug that blocks attempts to loosen or tighten the. To change Fitr, I would have assured me that mine is broken and especially that I can remove it. Do you have a solution? Thank you for your answers

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 5:06 
on your machine it is unscrewed and pulled. anyway, as it flies, it is certainly that you've already broken so do not hesitate to replace !!!

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2010 5:17 
I try to remove it as soon as I come home and I'll let you know thank you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1