Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair my washing machine Whirlpool awm 211 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair my washing machine Whirlpool awm 211 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 13:54 
Hello,

I have a trouble with my washing machine whirlpool awm 211. Once the game finished washing, the disc programmer starts to turn indefinitely, passing the starting point, start the game without rinsing. The phenomenon seems independent of
chosen program.

The only solution found so far is to force the shutdown ( by setting the timer on 0/Stop) when the progress indicator is the washing of the early part of the flushing. By re-selecting the current program while it is resumed quite normally.

Does the programmer who has to change completely. or is there another piece that should change?

Thanks for any help,

Philip

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:06 
Hi, this is the timer that controls the pump to empty the tank and brought back fresh water to rinse the linge.Plus later, the timer control the rapid rotation of the drum to spin the linge.C is this element in controlling

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 15:27 
Hello

thank you for CastorMalin such as prompt response.

It is there way to have a way to
- locate the piece in the machine

- knowing its reference
- knowing where to get it?

I found a "burst of "AWM 210" which is very similar.
but I can not identify what could be the timer

Sincerely...
3: Good evening, part of the programmer, the timer is placed on the front panel and controlled by push buttons or selector rotatif.Le concern is that you need good knowledge to the test and its replacement is complexe.Néanmoin particularly its cost remains valid with regard to a new machine

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 17:09 
Bonsoir,intégré au programmeur,le temporisateur est placé sur le tableau frontal et commandé par des boutons-poussoirs ou un sélecteur rotatif.Le souci est qu'il faut de bonnes connaissances pour le tester et son remplacement est particulièrement complexe.Néanmoin son cout reste valable par rapport à une machine neuve.

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:19 
Oops, I forgot. with references from your machine to find this coin in stores parts of electro- household there is surely in your area

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 18:26 
hello, you say it.. but lava is that when it is washed it drain? is that during the phase wash water is warm ????
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1