Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair NE9930C Panasonic microwave ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair NE9930C Panasonic microwave ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:19 
Hello,
After a power outage, my microwave FFFF
stated in the book explains that it is because of the outage and restore at the time and try again. I did this, and always return FFFF. It indicates that if the FFF renviennent of repair. But if I search for Humidity sensor, I do not know where he is, I wanted to order one and repair it myself. Can someone tell me where the Humidity sensor and whether to change the whole touch pad to fix this, because I know the touch pad is no longer available. Thank you

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:24 
Cette réponse a aidé l'auteur du sujet.
Hello, the elements are behind the table commande.Vous find the transformer, the capacitor, the waveguide, the magnetron antenna. By cons why do you think problem is the humidity sensor ?

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:34 
Message from Ginny

Posted: November 11, 2010 20-09

this answer is for Castor Malin for Panasonic Microwave Dimension 3, NE-9930C. I think that's the Humidity sensor, because in my liver is that the registry intidque afiche FFFF when the ignition was switched off automatically due to a defect of the order by AUTO SENSOR rélages or temperature probes. But I went to a repair and it said it was all the board behind the front where I have to weigh it works and if this board was no longer available. But I wondered if the Humidity sensor can be changed only, without changing the entire board. Thank you
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1