Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair the anti-crease of my SL ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair the anti-crease of my SL ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 14:50 
Hello, I'm back again
with my cig linge.Apres a problem of disposal of water quickly located and repaired thanks to your aide.Me Here with a problem of anti-crease.

In fact, at the end of each cycle, the system starts up until the opening of the porte.Maintenant, anti-crease button will blink and my tumble dryer stops. Peut_il someone help me and tell me where is the problem. Thank you in advance. Stef

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:44 
GOOD EVENING
You have security on your device, a resettable thermostat a little red button you need to support it, and your device should repartir.Cordialement jean Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:19 
hello, you can restore the brand and model number of your clothes dryer ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:20 
Hello, my INDESIT tumble dryer is a 70c. I add that it works very well, there is the anti-crease system that does not switch at the end of sechege. The button that shows the anti-crease system flashes and the button bin full (when it is not). Thank you for your help. Stef

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 17:42 
GOOD EVENING
obstruction on your ducts must be the cause of the problem, check toutes.Par cons if your device is pouvue of felts, felt is cut by rubbing your drum and foam self-adhesive suport of being cooked and your mouth conduits.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 19:05 
thank you for your answers. I'm going to shoot me to the spot and check it all!! Regards

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:05 
Hello
If the card receives the information "bin full", it does there will be no anti-function smoothing out, check the sensor

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 21:21 
Thank Rionel but I find that this detector? and what does it look like? Stef

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 23:43 
hello
In general, it is a float that grows on a microswitch, sorry, I have no information on this machine, can be know that the southerner !

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010 0:19 
Okay, well I'll re-re-re-disassemble the damn SL and see it up close. Thank you for all your advice. Stef
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1