Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to repair washer-dryer Indesit WIDL146 ?

Waiting for a better solution How to repair washer-dryer Indesit WIDL146 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:48 
Hello,

Back from vacation, we wanted to wash clothes and then dry, but our washer-dryer Indesit WIDL146 started in error mode drying (lights flashing rapidly, machine stopped revolving).

Obviously, the error code would be 13 ("sensor drying defects. Check value (20 kilo-ohms at 20 ° C) and its connectivity. ")

The error occurs every load in about 15-20 minutes.

So I disassembled the machine, removed the famous sensor drying and I tested with my multimeter. She does well around 20kohms at room temperature, with a value that decreases as temperature increases.

Not knowing what to do again, I reassembled everything and restarted the machine. And then it worked 2 times. Then again, the same problem: error code 13 after about fifteen minutes.

Does anyone have an idea for track identify the cause of the problem? Faulty sensor? Bad contacts?.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:41 
HELLO
The problem you encounter on your device would be a thermal fault: you have a NTC sensor that is present you tested it is ok, a thermal fuse is placed in a sheath that is HS: Ideally the control with your multimeter ohms position. This is to be from a dirty condenser or turbine drying, the condenser is located under the fan room plastique.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:06 
hello, since it worked when you have risen rather watch the connection. it looks like a bad connection !!!

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 8:33 
Hello Jean-Paul

Thanks for your reply. I followed the son for the NTC to probe the card and I have not seen a fuse. Do any of it necessarily?

Otherwise, I think I found the condenser. To clean, what should we do?

Thanks

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 10:25 
Thank LaSudiste. I will test the son and connections to see if indeed there is no pb that side

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 11:31 
HELLO
This is not regular fuse but a thermal fuse, it looks like a shell body with a touch, stay in a clear plastic sheath or near the thermostat.
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1