Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to replace dryer resistance Brandt ETE751 F ?

Waiting for a better solution How to replace dryer resistance Brandt ETE751 F ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 8:30 
Hello,
after replacing the resistance of the tumble dryer as well as 2 thermostats, this one still does not heat pas.Avant remplcer of this one I check how much was that HS.est someone has an idea of what can be.
resistance and thermostat are still OK
THANK

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 10:55 
Good evening; to control the resistance, put the 220v Live 2 terminals (attention) to the heater there must be a safety device on the tank (as big as a coin with two son (the Schunter) and do a test!
soon

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 11:59 
HELLO
After checking the resistance, and these thermostats, the only thing that remains to be checked is the thermostat security set on your machine, and a round rubber inside of it you have a red button, you support it with a thin stick or a ballpoint pen, and your device should start: Before the restart check all the ducts, obstruction is present on your device, also check at the fan clogged lint it, your machine must be spotless after each use, your machine will suffer less, and a gain 'Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 14:04 
Hello
If your dryer is equipped with an electronic control board, check that the heater relay on the map No. is not damaged or improperly welded.
Give us the make and model of your dryer so that other forum members can give you other things to check, thank you in advance..
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1