Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to save standard input and output air gas ?

Waiting for a better solution How to save standard input and output air gas ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:54 
Good evening,
I just bought an apartment of the 70 gas and diagnosis revealed two anomalies:
- A1-closable air outlet, it must be permanent.
- A2-no air supply, it takes one.
FYI, there is a VMC home in the kitchen and building is within the boundaries of a historic building (the joint will not allow drilling in the front).
The plumber (partner GDF) that I contacted by phone told me that for be to current standards must be a "high and low ventilation (if I understand correctly: low = air inlet/outlet air = high). He told me that the air intake can be done by the kitchen window with a cooling option (I change the windows) and that ventilation is not mandatory high because the boiler is not in the apartment (it is collective).
But the technician came on board the windows up I recommend the air vent on the kitchen window because of the VMC in the room and told me that this opening will anyway not be sufficient for standard gas.
Who to believe? Thank you for your help !

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:47 
Good evening,
The difficulty is that you are in a sensitive area. (Scope of historical monuments) But there must be a solution for you to put your home gas standards. I think the fact that you have a VMC, does not require you to have a high additional ventilation. For low aeration, check directly to the engineer buildings of France, who will tell you what is allowed or prohibited in the perimeter.
Good luck

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 4:03 
Thank you very much for your answer, fast!
In fact, the difficulty comes from the fact that I can not get a clear answer to these questions:

- does it necessarily an air outlet other than the (old) VMC if the boiler is not in the apartment,
- and especially do we create an air inlet by a single ventilation opening integrated with the kitchen window (knowing that there are already those in the bedroom and lounge).
Otherwise I think I'll just not put gas hob in the kitchen.
Good evening and thank you again

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 6:25 
Hello

Which device Gas was in the apartment at the time of inspection so you have comments A1 and A2?
Where is the collective boiler? His
there a local communication with the apartment?
How that space is ventilated ?
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1