Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to seek funding for association ?

Waiting for a better solution How to seek funding for association ?

Forum-> Miscellaneous (Other)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:15 
Does anyone have any idea great enough to help small organizations to receive funds and donations, without spending money in advertising.

It's a question: if it is true that advertising can bring money to those who can help in communication, the fact remains that people will at least smaller associations and less known globally.

very ethical example of the association should be promoted Earth Hope for two reasons.

- This one shall bind its funds to the height they reach 10 years of sustainability for each project.
costs of communication is confined to a website are supported by a founder.
No representation expenses demonstrates the commitment of its members to defend their works.

Hope this association earth who does good work so far commit 2 of their projects without providing the funds that have not reached their level of implementation clean:

Yet a library
Street saw the day, a carnival masks for children in need of social cues has been implemented this year.

If you have any ideas, see may be time to help the association or the other, so help whatsoever in the background or time.

Thanks
Regards

Philip

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:01 
Good evening,

I created an association , and the beginnings were difficult. Each of the actions were expensive, and we had no grant.
Our argument was. the phone.
Everyone took a list of companies that might vibrate on the project, and called. I had to spend months hanging on the telephone, often to make me throw, but ultimately it pays off.
My biggest success was Thomson who had donated more than substantial.
I must say I was very proud!
And glad to have spent so much time !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Miscellaneous (Other) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1