Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to set a gateway PVC ?

Waiting for a better solution How to set a gateway PVC ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 20:09 
Hello,
we just change our front door by a door pvc, it is sealed horizontally and vertically plumb, she returns to these hinges, BUT we had to remove a staple on the frame as one of the rollers of the door stumbled over, and yet the evil wife opened the door frame and you feel a good flow of air over the entire height of the door.
I see many parts screw 6 on the rollers of the frame but the screw or unscrew changes nothing.
when the hinge (the hinge) I do not track any possible adjustment.

thank you for your suggestions

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 21:22 
Good evening
start by unhinge your door and try to screw more or less hinges. Then Regondi your door !

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 22:44 
Hello,
To adjust, I joined frmu, except that if a carpenter is sealed properly, the adjustment should be done is light, which does not appear to be the case. To seal the door, did you unopened in advance and having left the shims located between the sash and the frame in place ?
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1