Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to set LV failure Siemens SE24E 235EU ?

Waiting for a better solution How to set LV failure Siemens SE24E 235EU ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 16:25 
Hello,

found Here's the problem: My
LV has its drain pump does not stop turning. Even opening the door, security does not work. What is surprising is that I had a similar failure last week, I removed the side panels, I emptied the water left in the tank, cleaned the drain, and LV reoperation. The door and its security too.

The failure this time was recorded when I wanted to launch a new program (the last had gone well and the program had been completed). The drain pump has started work without arrête.plus 20 minutes without starting the program, no water supply. Door open or closed, the pump still running.

When I manually maintains the float in the down position, the pump stops.

Would you have any advice please, I can not find the solution?
Thanks in advance

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 17:59 
hello, your lv detects leakage water.. hence the fact that the drain pump starts

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 19:16 
Hello, thank you for your reply.
Do you think the drain at the same ground, and a little too long, either because of a possible rebound?
I completely emptied the tank fleet, I leave a little dry connections, and I relaunch the program, for see if there leak a. I note the drain at the same time. To be continued

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 19:59 
HELLO
The drain must not be at ground level, but well above height 1 meter maximum, minimum 0.65, and do not push it too far into the drain. You have a bowl underneath your machine you should dump that is filled with water, to disable it: set the camera up and look for the source of the leak on the hydraulics, you visually explore the origin of fuite.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 21:38 
it is certain that the drain water should not be pit must be at least 70 cm from the ground and not too much push in the wall to drain it does not effect syphonage.. Dry thoroughly and re-launch a program it should work without problem !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1