Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to set the auxiliary contact a 4-way valve ?

Waiting for a better solution How to set the auxiliary contact a 4-way valve ?

Forum-> Heating & Cooling Repair
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:26 
Hello everyone.
I put myself to the challenge of installing a CAP (Tri, 10 Kw) with notes of my gas boiler existante.Je stumbles on adjusting the four-way motorized valve , this one is equipped with auxiliary electrical contact which is connected to the central management, but I do not know what it is and what should be the position of the cam which order? The ESBE is graduated from 0 to 10, 0 closed, 5 full opening of the circuit of CAP and 10 full opening of the succession.
Thanks for your help

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:33 

We need the make and type of your PAC and your gas boiler and a brief description of your installation,
Second setting commissioning of equipment of this importance should be made by a company certified by the mark of the CAP, it will be able to solve small problems setting you describe.
This intervention is essential to obtain warranty and comply with regulations on refrigerants.
Regulations require an annual inspection of the sealing equipment containing more than 2 kg of fluorinated refrigerant fluid

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 3:47 
hello quite agree with Mareson, there are professionals and each has his job, it is not heating or air conditioning technician rising

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:35 
What is a PAC? :-)

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 4:57 
This is a heat pump equipment that recovers heat from air or water and sends it to a central heating system.

These teams work on the same principle as a fridge

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 6:11 
Good evening and thank you for your commentaires.Ma first response does not appear I will retry again. For Pat38 if I install it to save on my heating installation but will control the connections and of course the commissioning. This gave me the info for the auxiliary switch, it is positioned at 50% opening of the valve.
You soon

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 7:15 
Pat, if you repair your brakes yourself and you plant, and a mechanic you retorted "Everyone to his trade cows are well guarded, you say what?

There is no business "untouchable", except perhaps nuclear physics?? :-)

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2010 9:05 

To me the comment pat 760 I am fully satisfied he has done everything that has not need for competence partiticulière and left a career doing what is regulated and specialized, some connections, sealing, setting srvices, settings, ect.

In doing so, it will guarantee a functional installation and line
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Heating & Cooling Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Similar topics of the

What is the thermosyphon valve ?
Why a three-way valve does it sound ?
How to disassemble a thermostatic valve sar ?
How to change the safety valve ?
How to change the valve stem ?
How to use a room thermostat and thermo valve ?
Why problem radiator with thermostatic valve ?
How to install a valve to draw fireplace ?
How to change the valve of a balloon blower ?
How to put the heating on ?
Why did I not heating water ?
Why does my heating comes on and s' off without stopping
Why do I have hot water but no heating ?
How to Set a timer for heating ?
Can I ask my floor heating myself ?

Links suggested by Google