Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to set the shutter on the descent ?

Waiting for a better solution How to set the shutter on the descent ?

Forum-> Do It Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:12 
Hello, I would like to know how a rule is bubendorff.il shutters up and running fairly well.
When it goes very well but when he descends at the beginning he turns in a vacuum and Then a large piece of falling drops accouq couq.puis it.. we would say it is not level when the level shows the opposite.
thank you in advance for your answers

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 19:27 
hello

open the trunk of your curtain and take a test.

is surely one of the top two runners that blocks a little strips and makes your curtain falls at once

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 20:46 
Hello

Check the rails that there is not a loose screw or other object blocking the rail

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2010 22:25 
HELLO
The real problem is design, if the damper is mounted in the factory built, and it is then saddled by a craftsman, the shutter box shifts are causing a shift of tulips inside, see the plates.

Check the plumb of the frame, wings, chest, if the problem persists, open the trunk and see what happens actually, visually, if your shutter is more than 12 years, the engine can be implemented Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:22 
hello

dixit jeanpaul27500
"

MessagePosté on: October 21, 2010 13-29 Subject: Re: HELLO

The real problem is its design "

jean paul, you can not blame a company like that or manufacturer only reading a statement.

there may be a manufacturing problem, which is not proved, or it may be quite another thing.
So before accusing without knowing, we request the person to do the checks and then when we have all the elements can be deduced.

next time I delete your message directly !

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:29 
HELLO
I ' not accuse, they are facts
Feel free to delet me or stop me.
Regards Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2010 0:53 
goodnight has all the safety
high and low are they well paid? then you must open the cover and aligned blades, do a check in the lower position of the top staple on the top of the tree then
slides to follow and good luck
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Do It Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1