Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to solve a failure on F8 LV Whirlpool ADG 9573 ?

A solution has been found How to solve a failure on F8 LV Whirlpool ADG 9573 ?

Forum-> Home Appliance Repair

Summary of answers:

dans mon cas, c'était le répartiteur(remplisseur) et son débimetre,qui m'etait l'owi en defaut et afficher le code d'erreure f8 8 clignotements de la touche start.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010 5:30 
Hello, I have a problem
failure aves my dishwasher with an error code f8.J 've changed the optical sensor of the presence of water. It's still broken. I changed the distributor with its debiletre and it always failed.

you have an idea about my problem?

I am thinking of changing the pressure,
what do you think?

thank you.

bernard

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010 7:04 
Hello, the code actually corresponds to a defect detector OWI presence of water, you've already changed but it ' is always the same so you need to watch it if all filters are clean, if the controller cycling pump impeller is not clogged, and finally to calibrate the OWI in test program or it will not work

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010 7:25 
Hello. the owi is new, why calibrate? in my troubleshooting, I tested the aquastop, it works, the blue owi ctn + sensor changed, the repartiteurchangé + FLOW METER changed, I suspect this to the pressostat.je've disassembled, cleaned, I found a piece of metal oxidé.je think the membrane is perçée.pourrais you it be the cause? thank you for answering me

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010 8:16 
You must repeat the first calibration test program, for that you need to cancel the program started by pressing on some flights. Once the program is canceled, turn off the unit. Keep pressing start and things simultaneously and the first program starting from the LED blinks (with all the lights that makes a chase) release the start button, then to start the program test press again and start the test program starts. After finally leaving the rest for the test program that calibrates the electronics OWI. Otherwise there is no on whirlpool dishwasher except the old model

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010 9:54 
hello MLH.j have done the calibration test as directed. (No chase on my adg 9573) program washing starts, after 30 minutes, the cycle stops, an error code FA appears with 11 flashes ??????

I do not understand anything. please help me in my search for panne.cordialement bernard.
p... 5: hello, FA is a problem of water sensor. under the filter in your lv you have a black grill clean to begin !

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2010 12:16 
bonjour, FA est un problème de capteur d eau ... sous le filtre dans votre lv vous avez une grille noire nettoyez la pour commencer !
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Home Appliance Repair All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1