Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to start a pump motor electrical drain ?

Waiting for a better solution How to start a pump motor electrical drain ?

Forum-> Mechanics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 0:59 
Hello,
I would do the oil change dun motor boat. The technical manual indicates that I have to plug the hose in my electric pump on a small tube that comes from the base of my engine and going back to the vertical of 15 cm. I think this piece of tube should not be in charge and that he must have lair inside. I wonder how I should do to my electric pump sucking lhuile come while also jai lair of the whole length of my suction tube. 50 cm. Thank you all for your responses. Regards. Santome

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 1:30 
Good evening

and if you fill the pipe with oil before connecting to the pump?

Otherwise, it may be that your pump is primed alone

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 2:45 
Good evening and thank you for your reply. I really thought about it but that the suction pipe is full of oil, should the level of oil in the engine as high as the connection to the suction pump. What is not possible. Is there on the market a lift pump that is powerful enough to absorb the engine oil from a hose without charging?.
Regards. Santome

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 3:32 
Good evening,
The problem is that those air pumps and oil do not work the same way, except-cons agenda. The power will not change anything without doubt. We must start your pump.
I guess you already tried that without booting and it did not work.
Can you lower your pump to be at the level of oil?
If this is not the case, the manufacturer of providing a place to pour oil to begin

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 5:23 
Good evening,

I joined Robin in the explanation, but if your pump is part of the kit manufacturer, it's probably a self-priming pump and it will begin only after a time, provided that n 'there is no entry of air between the pipe and the tank emptied. Otherwise, a different pump asks the suction pipe is filled with oil, in which case, its end is equipped with a valve to allow the pipe does not contain air, once you have filled

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2010 7:09 
Hello

pumps to suck a liquid hydrocarbon oil, diesel, ect. in a container, housing, ect are always self-priming
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Mechanics All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1