Bonjour à tous,

Le site Savoir Tout Faire va fermer le 21 août.

Pour poser vos questions aux membres de la communauté et retrouver plein d'astuces, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre désormais sur Linternaute.com, et notamment sur ses forums Bricolage et Auto. Vous y trouverez forcément la réponse à vos questions.

A bientôt !

La Rédaction

Do you need help? Post your question on the forum, there will always be a member to help you and give some advice. Ask a new question
Contribute, 36 messages are still unanswered
HowToDo Question : How to start a Scenic gasoline ?

Waiting for a better solution How to start a Scenic gasoline ?

Forum-> Car Repair & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 10:45 
hello here I just got my license this week and I've always driven a diesel.Aujourd Today I wanted the starter SENIC my husband to change it up but I don t have succeeded in what the starter on s car auto ecole there was just to turn the key and c was Demaree but AC does not have attempted to ca.J accellérer or DPress the clutch and both at the same time it does not work and if I insisted I will break the car

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 11:34 
HELLO
This is normal you have to do a warm first, you have a light that illuminates when you turn the ignition you should expect that it éteint.Cordialement am jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 12:37 
Suite and added that once you have turned off the light, start your voiture.Cordialement jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 13:10 
THANKS beaucoup.Est this big red? And then I have to smith without pressing the accelerator or the clutch ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 14:00 
Well I just try that does pas.Premier notch music illuminates the second I démarre.Mais not catch the car will not start

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 15:43 
THEN, yes you have to press the accelerator, and the red light no longer lit, if not you go back, and you turn the ignition you wait until the red light goes off and you start pressing the accelerator, it should repartir.Cordialement Jean-Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 16:08 
I am really blonde desides my poor jeans paul! hihihi
First click it lights I wait
Second Crand any lights I wait
I started Third Notch foot on the accelerator, it does not start
Regards

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 18:24 
FOLLOW you must wait a time for the lad started, after seeing the glow off you must start (I is not talked about this blonde I do not come to mind), my worries those of you without help just thought (a blonde), you know I'm stubborn as me and this convient.Cordialement jeans Paul

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 20:42 
Hello, is there not a code or a security ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010 23:11 
There is no non-code or security.

I left a good time lads before the starter but vain.J abandons it because I really afraid of breaking the car and my husband can no longer be the starter

Many thanks for your help
Post new topicReply to topic    HowToDo Forum Index -> Car Repair & Maintenance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1